If you are sick we ask that you please wear a face mask. Mask’s are provided in our entry way.
Online COVID19 resources:
- Self-checker for patients: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html#symptom-checker
- Institute of Functional Medicine COVID information (including supplements, lifestyle for prevention and treatment): https://info.ifm.org/covid-19
- What to do if you are sick (information on symptoms, isolation/quarantine, confirmed COVID): http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/Epi/id/Pages/COVID-19/Sick.aspx
Local COVID19 resources:
- Mat Su Health Foundation (General resources, testing sites, business grants, etc): https://www.healthymatsu.org/coronavirus-covid-19-resources
- Connect Mat Su (Assesses needs, referrals, social connection): https://www.healthymatsu.org/connect-mat-su-2
- Mat Su Borough (locals statistics, grant resources, service locator): https://matanuska-susitna-borough-coronavirus-covid-19-msb.hub.arcgis.com/
- LINKS resource center (general information, grocery delivery, resources for children and families, resources for people with disabilities, mental/behavioral health): http://linksprc.org/covid-19-resources/
We know COVID19 has caused a lot of stress, challenges and changes (likely unwanted) but we remain open and here for you! Please reach out to us with any questions. We appreciate your help in limiting any exposures for our most vulnerable patients and staff.
For more information about our practice, to schedule a complementary midwife meet and greet, or to schedule an appointment, give us a call today at 907-373-3420. We will be in touch as soon as possible!